Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
- Jean Paul Richter


countdown to 4-0

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Lightness of Being on The Bike (270 Days to 40)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Samuel Beckett

I learned biking,  not at an early age like children here in Holland; it is a long story but it is a story of not ever giving up, which I would document in the blog I created exactly for stories all about biking - The Lightness of Being on the Bike.

Aspiring, falling, failing, getting up, getting inspired and being inspired all these process  associate not only with biking but with my life, both taught me a lot, and gave me that strong belief in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment